Why does Indiana Jones Adventure in Disneyland seem to have problems all the time?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have ridden Indiana Jones Adventure twice when I went to Disneyland but the last times I have gone to Disneyland I noticed that Indiana Jones Adventure has been closed and I want to know why it's been closed? Because when I have gone by it cast members tell guests that the ride is no longer in operation due to glitches. And it tells me that Disneyland is planning to retire it and put another ride in it's place. Did Indiana Jones Adventure have a lot of problems?

It’s a complex ride that is subject to breakdowns but don’t worry, it isn’t going anywhere.
It’s reliability (or lack thereof) is probably the main reason it wasn’t selected as an ILL$ attraction despite often having the longest wait times in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter