Why can't people take the time to type things out on a post?

! $3r!0U$1\/ /|/33D 2 /\/\@$+3r /\/@/\/0 +@1|/
| |\
I seriously need to master Nano talk

Dr|\/3$ /\/\3 /\/U+$!!!

Drives me nuts!!!

| /\/33D 2 |-|@\/3 +|-|@+ "Pr06r@/\/\" |_0|_p[

I need 2 Have that program.

It's bad that I can read this.....

Captain Brain said:
! $3r!0U$1\/ /|/33D 2 /\/\@$+3r /\/@/\/0 +@1|/
| |\
I seriously need to master Nano talk

Dr|\/3$ /\/\3 /\/U+$!!!

Drives me nuts!!!

| /\/33D 2 |-|@\/3 +|-|@+ "Pr06r@/\/\" |_0|_p[

I need 2 Have that program.

It's bad that I can read this.....

Hey, I can read it too, but did I say anything? Lol

ShadowKittyKat said:
Hey, I can read it too, but did I say anything? Lol
I would rather people speak English on the internet, but some people will do it no matter what...

shellybellypolo said:
im willing, nanoer, im willing LOL

Willing for what? The former more than the latter I hope :lmao:

Hacking isn't THAT hard. Just need to find the right program, and it becomes a matter of patience.

OK, honestly, I've never hacked anything in my life. Just read about it. Honest.

BTW Nonoer, I like the new line in the sig (under the never sleep image.) Has anyone pmed you asking what it means?

Dragonlord11_7 said:
No offense, but I mean, I understand using abbreviations on IM clients, but come on. You don't have a time limit to post something on a thread, so why not make it presentable? Would it kill you to take the time and make it easier for other people to read? Some people will ignore your post simply because of poor grammar and/or spelling. School's here for a reason people.

Confuzzled... :confused3

That's why we got ShadowKittyKat, she's our translator. LOL I need the program too, Nano, I'm going into cyber space to get that program off your computer, don't worry though, I will return it, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I got a uh very rare program uh, that can make you make anyone else say whatever you want, uh how about I trade you that for your program? a Deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter