Who's up for another bulb exchange?

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
Thought about doing it again this year...
There was only 6 of us last year and it went great...
Thinking about setting one up in a couple weeks...

Wanted to get some input on one certain thing though...
If you got someone's name in a area you couldn't get plants for, would it be okay to order them from a flower place on the internet?
Just wanted some input for this and some possible nurseries that you like/don't like..:eek:

I'm up for it! I enjoyed the last bulb exchange. I would have to buy again, no digging here for awhile.
What a great idea ordering from the internet Shep! If we can't find what they like we could have it sent from a catalogue or the internet directly to them.

I'd do it again too! I had such fun last year.

However, I don't really order over the internet. I will use the internet as a research tool and then phone in orders when possible.

However, may be inclined to do same if it enables more people to be involved in exchange (re: our wonderful Canadian buds!). Would need advice on which internet nurseries to order from, however.

Keep us posted.

There is only one nursury here that sells bulbs, and I'm not sure if they have them now. I do have one flower-not sure what the name of it is, but if someone in the U.S. wants to trade that with me, then I would be fine with it. I would be up for a seed exchange...maybe each person could send two packets of seeds each.

I had figured out a different way that I am be able to participate. Instead of bulbs, it's sort of like cuttings that they sell in the store or seeds that are in a package-a bit different then the regular flower seed packages...do you think this would work for the exchange?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter