Who's Been Accepted? Fall/Fall Advantage 2018

DisneySam30

Earning My Ears
I've been accepted for Fall Advantage 2018 for QSFB at WDW! What other disers have been accepted into the program this season?

Congrats! I was accepted for Fall Advantage, Bell Services! Will be starting June 4th.

My first program was QSFB/Outdoor Vending, so let me know if you have any questions.

Congrats! I was accepted for Fall Advantage, Bell Services! Will be starting June 4th.

My first program was QSFB/Outdoor Vending, so let me know if you have any questions.

Hey, I don’t know if I am going to be outdoor or indoor but few questions:
1. Housing: which one were you in (if you stayed on campus, and how was it.
2. As for slip resistant shoes what type of shoes did you get? Or do they provide you with shoes to compliment the costume (I’m a female)

Hey, I don’t know if I am going to be outdoor or indoor but few questions:
1. Housing: which one were you in (if you stayed on campus, and how was it.
2. As for slip resistant shoes what type of shoes did you get? Or do they provide you with shoes to compliment the costume (I’m a female)

All based on Spring 2015 -

I stayed in a 3 bedroom, 6 person unrenovated apartment in Vista Way. It wasn't -terrible-, we never had a lot of the issues that other people seemed to have with Vista. Having only one fridge for 6 people wasn't ideal, but you find ways to make it work. I don't know if all of Vista has been updated since I left in August 2015, but the renovated ones were decent with hardwood and an extra fridge.

My sister just finished her program in January and had a 2 bedroom, 6 person apartment in Chatham. She was super close with all her roommates so she enjoyed it.

In term of slip resistant shoes, they should still provide those for QSFB - just standard black nonslip.

Accepted for baking internship, August 6- November 23rd! Anyone have experience with any of the culinary programs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!