******WHO would you DATE...Ryno or Oliver or PETE ?!?!?!****

Its so hard to pick just one of these great guys. To make it even harder for me to choose can I put in a plug for John Magi. He has a great voice. Love hearing him read the news and of course making a mistake here and there. He has a great smile and I love seeing him laugh. Speaking of laughing I especially love his quick sense of humor that he brings to each show. And he is a blonde boy to boot. I'm thinking he might be the best choice to take on a date. Maybe I could say to him " Can we go and have some fun in the Magi Kingdom tonight?"

You'll have to fight John's husband @DisneyKevin for him. Be careful!

It was just a matter of time before the drama starts... :rolleyes1

This is going to be good! *LOL* popcorn::

:banana:

Y'all might want to hear to Twitter. Ryno posted a photo of Oliver eating a Twinkie. No kiddin'

If age was no difference (and if I didn't have a magnificent husband), I'd say Oliver, but also because I am not as familiar with the others being new to DIS. While I generally like guys closer to my age, Oliver is great.
:tigger:

I don't really know them or seen them, so I think I will need to have individual long dates with each. Then eliminate one.. then go out again with the remaining two and then choose one.

This may take weeks and weeks....

I don't really know them or seen them, so I think I will need to have individual long dates with each. Then eliminate one.. then go out again with the remaining two and then choose one.

That sounds like it could be a really fun idea! Oh, wait, my partner may not be too happy about that...lol.

I think the takeaway here is that we need a DISgays show with the 3 of them on Wednesdays to fill the DIS weekday gap. I can't get enough of the 3 of them!

Am I the only one thinking DIS Batchelor... And yes, it'll be going viral too! :flower3::laughing::goodvibes:thumbsup2

Oh then we can have a reunion show. We can get all catty.. some will cry.... someone will walk off the stage.... Good times!

There also needs to be a DIS podcast calendar - one podcaster per month. (Though I guess we'd have some extra months to fill, but we could feature Pete's dog, etc!) Talk about a good GKTW fundraiser!

How about if they do an event at the 20 year anniversary of Dreams Unlimited Travel next June. This could definitely be a GKTW fundraiser. Now if we can get them to start providing some dates so we can start planning and saving $.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter