Who will be checking in May 20th?!

AliceInWonderland89

⭐A Dream is a Wish your heart makes⭐
Hello everyone and future CPs!:earsboy: I was wondering who will be arriving May 20th.
"Heydew" and I decided we are gonna room together and are looking at living in either Patterson or Chatam, but we are also looking for 2 other people to room with us? Leave some input on your interests, arrival date(of course lol) and where you would like to stay! Thanks:goodvibes

Hello I will be arriving May 20th as well!!! I'm not sure where I want to live but its between Vista and Chatham. I had a roommate set up through the Roommate matching thing, she seems really cool! I enjoy being around people and I like to always be doing something so thats kinda why I am leaning and living at Vista, but I also am very much for the new-ness of Chatham so it really makes it a hard decision.

Also I was thinking that all the May 20th arrivals on here should set up a dinner date for the night we arrive and meet everyone in person!!!! Let me know what you think!!

Hi! I will be arriving May 20th as well! I am hoping to stay in either Chatham or Patterson. I'm hoping to be able to get to know some people before I get there so I was happy when I found this thread. Has anyone ever seen that little roommate survey thingy? I filled one out on Facebook, but I'll put it on here too in case anyone else wants to use it. I'll see you all in Orlando! :)

Your name?: Michelle

Age (over 21)?: 21

Male or female?: Female

Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight

Where do you live?: Atlanta, GA

What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions

Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at?: Either Patterson or Chatham

How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I would prefer a 2 bedroom (3 other roomies)

Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I'm really not too much of a party animal lol but I do like to have a good time.

What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Yes, I can cook and my favorite food is any kind of pasta dish.

If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Friendly, Fun-loving, Caring

What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like all kinds of music and my favorite type of movies are comedies.

Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I don't smoke

Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): not really a drinker

Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night owl

Are you driving or flying down?: Driving

What do you do for fun?: I LOVE to shop, I like watching movies, I like to cook, and I like trying new things.

What is your favorite quote?: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What are you most excited about in being in the DCP?: Basically everything lol. I think this program is such an amazing opportunity in so many ways. You never know where it could take you, and I'm excited about all the new possibilities this program brings. I absolutely cannot wait to get started. I wish I was leaving right now!

Favorite things to do when not working: Visit the parks, go to the mall, go to the pool, watch movies, hang out with friends and have fun lol.

Name one good quality about yourself: Huge Disney World fan (I'm a kid at heart)

Your college: Georgia Perimeter College

Your major: Mathematics

Any medical conditions (optional): No

Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy

Anything else you want to state: I'm hoping to find a roommate who loves Disney as much as I do because anyone who loves Disney is a friend O mine!

I am so excited about arriving in Fl. I am also still looking for a roommate so if anyone wants to hit me up i have a facebook... I cant wait to meet all of you and just get to be at Disney, the best place ever!

1. Your name?: Sierra
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: 18 will be 19 may 30
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Central Ohio
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Quick Service Food and Beverage
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall advantage arrive in Fl April 28, Arrive in Orlando May 20, leave jan 2
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: under 21/ the place with the best gym
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:3-5
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I dont party, i wont host prob not
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love pasta, and im so-so
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Outgoing, social, friendly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i love all music
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: yes, outside
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): occasionally
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: im a night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying
18. What do you do for fun?: jus hang out with friends, shop
19. What is your favorite quote?: Live life everyday as if it were your last
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Being able to be out on my own for the first time
21. Favorite things to do when not working: relax....
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I dont judge people no matter who you are or what you do in ur own time
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I talk to much sometimes
24: Your college: Columbus State Community College after this program OSU tho
25: Your major: Marketing management
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?:t! I am tidy
28. Anything else you want to state:I am looking for a laid back roommate and an awsome experience, if you want to know more about me myspace look up sierra balsimo
29. Do you sleep with a fan or tv on? i sleep with a fan on and no tv
30. Which apartment would u prefer? I would love to be in Chatham

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter