Who moved tornado alley ??

PaHunter

Reasonably Knowledgable Individual.
Well, the people in NE Pennsylvania saw another tornado last night. Only 6 minor injuries, it occurred late, so most business were closed.
Was only 3 miles up the way from my parents, a bit close for their liking. Thought once we moved out of the midwest tornadoes were a thing of the past.

Yikes. PN isn't used to that kind of thing. We are having severe storms going through right now and it's like... whatever.

j

My wife sent me thing about that Chris Looks like that Car dealership got torn up some. Had to laugh my neighbor had been up that way last weekend and said it was rainy and cold and his get together broke up early

I saw that this morning and was wondering. Glad you and parents are OK. Looks like lots of damage but thankfully only minor injuries

So you guys have the snow already, we'll gladly give up the tornadoes. If you like, we'll trade you some high humidity to go with it.

My wife sent me thing about that Chris Looks like that Car dealership got torn up some. Had to laugh my neighbor had been up that way last weekend and said it was rainy and cold and his get together broke up early

Yes, the car dealership took a big hit, lost about 50 vehicles, U haul lost trucks. 23 business in all. Barnes and Noble manager was closing up when front window imploded, he ran for back of store, and saw lightning as heard the thunder, said to himself, wait, that is outside, here the back wall had been blown out also. Lucky fella. Lived up that way for better than 20 years, so knew as soon as I saw the area on HLN where it was.

Just spoke with neighbor who was up that way just before the tornado hit. All is well "The Tiki Bar" he and others built on a friends property is still standing and undamaged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter