Who is in for 2018?

How was the volume of ppl? We are looking for the same week next year

It was awesome, we are looking to go back at the same time next year. As for rides, we walked on everything, longest wait we 15 minutes and that was the teacups at MK. Weather was beautiful, pools were never crowded. I picked a good time to hook by dbf who had never been there before. He is the one who suggested we go back next year, and take his grandkids :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

We're planning Jan 31-Feb 13. We've only ever gone at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec, so interested in seeing how the crowds and weather compare.

We're planning Jan 31-Feb 13. We've only ever gone at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec, so interested in seeing how the crowds and weather compare.

You will have to let us know. I have always wanted to go at Christmas time to see the decorations.

Waiting here too! Considering booking a room-only reservation just to have something on the books. We were going back and forth between the first and third week of May, but I think we've decided on the third.

It was awesome, we are looking to go back at the same time next year. As for rides, we walked on everything, longest wait we 15 minutes and that was the teacups at MK. Weather was beautiful, pools were never crowded. I picked a good time to hook by dbf who had never been there before. He is the one who suggested we go back next year, and take his grandkids :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

That's so awesome, am so excited to go. We have planned this trip since DD for her 6yr birthday. DH parents took him when he was 6 and this is a trip for all 5 of us. Wish we could go this fall!

We've been to Disney 2x (family & Disney Honeymoon) but never on site. Still debating on where to stay, do ppl book their tentative location & dates, then cancel ?

We've been to Disney 2x (family & Disney Honeymoon) but never on site. Still debating on where to stay, do ppl book their tentative location & dates, then cancel ?

Yes, most of the time I switch resorts several times before my final destination

We're looking at sometime in Jan or Feb. We've only visited at Christmas time or Spring Break...the busy times. Now that DD18 has graduated from high school I want to show her what the slow seasons are like.

Anyone know what kind of promotions they offer during this time?

We went the end of September and did the Halloween Party, it was great, rained a lot more than we were use to.

we have been in November and twice in April. Our November trip was supposed to be in October,then my grandson broke his leg and we had to move the dates to November. We loved the Christmas season but Fall in my favorite time of year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!