Who is going? When?

Dec 23 - Dec 29 2016...Mom, Dad, with 3 kids: Ages at time of trip will be 15, almost 14 and almost 13. All Boys. Staying Polynesian. Kids 1st time at Disney.

Just booked my flight. Jan 31 thru Feb 3. Short trip to take my DD cat to her. Looks like I'm staying at DAKL this time.

Last edited:
July 2-9
We like to spend the 4th of July at WDW to see the special fireworks!

Guess we will miss you.....sorry we had to cancel this time.
DD takes possession of her new apartment on Jan. 19 and she wants to be settled a little before I bring her cat to her. . . I'm down there quite a bit now that we she works there. Perhaps we'll cross paths another time. :)

Jan is our last trip for a year.......we will switch to DLR for a year.
Be back to WDW in Jan/Feb 2018

We are looking at Dec. 2017 going to take my niece and sister.

I'm waiting for the dates to open up for the first week of December, 2017. We enjoyed the holiday events last December so much, that I've decided to plan another December trip. My DH said start planning.

Good for you, Jean. Love holiday time. Almost all the decorations are up here. Epcot was the only one missing their tree, but it may be up by now. They had to take down all the Food & Wine things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!