Who is Charles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just watching the universal edition this week and he was in the Margaritaville food review- I recognized him as being the guy from DisPOP's Star Wars review, so came here to find out who he was too!!

He seemed way more comfortable talking to the camera this week than he did in the film review- it must be weird / hard for someone who's not used to it, but he seems quite interesting so far.

Good to have you popping up every now and then Charles!!

Charles was in the new Planet Hollywood review...

Two things:

Charles, I much prefer
Your hair shorter. Good call.

Pete: Whoever Charles works for for a living, get him to give it up and come work for the Dis. He's getting more confident every video appearance, he's funny, and I think he'd be a great member of the team.

He looks like a combination of Christian Slater, Footloose Kevin Bacon, and Dave Foley.

Was trying to think of this in chat earlier.

I think it's time for them to bring him on as a guest on the main show and introduce him properly. It feels he wasn't quite set up right to succeed.
Those on the boards have a better idea who he is, but YouTube has been pretty rough on him. I don't want the Tuesday's daily fixes Charles does to be like Brad's wife on Cracker Barrel's Facebook and take a life of its own. It's already starting to and that makes me sad.
A nice introduction, joking about the news, discussing what he likes about Disney, it may help. There will always be trolls but a lot of people are still saying, "who is this guy?"

Charles has been getting unusually large amounts of hate in the youtube comments, even more so now since he's doing one day a week of the Daily Fix. (apparently, it's the end of the world that he's doing a 3 to 6 minute video one day a week).

You're right tho. They never really set him up properly. People who don't watch everything might never have seen the park vlogs, so its like "who is this??"
Should sit in on a show at least once.

Charles has been getting unusually large amounts of hate in the youtube comments, even more so now since he's doing one day a week of the Daily Fix. (apparently, it's the end of the world that he's doing a 3 to 6 minute video one day a week).

You're right tho. They never really set him up properly. People who don't watch everything might never have seen the park vlogs, so its like "who is this??"
Should sit in on a show at least once.
I honestly think he is doing a fantastic job. I don't get all the hate. Youtube trolls are the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter