Who has bought something from Williams and Hollywood?

embracejg

Mouseketeer
I'm curious: Who here has bought or knows someone who has bought one of the bigger props from Williams and Hollywood? I'd be very interested in hearing where items once used in rides ended up, how they're being displayed and what motivated someone to make such a big purchase.

Like what room are you showing off banners from Dragon Challenge or is there a shrine to Twister with one of the Dorothy props somewhere?

I have bought someone from Williams and Hollywood but It was not a large prop. It was a piece of jewelry. A really pretty brooch that I thought was lovely. But I always swing in there and see what they have but nothing huge that stirs my interest.

If you would love to own an HHN prop this is the place to go. Perhaps with the larger objects they might offer to ship it home.

If you would love to own an HHN prop this is the place to go. Perhaps with the larger objects they might offer to ship it home.

You would think that has to be an option considering the size of some of these props, right? Otherwise you'd be restricting it to locals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter