White Pine Trees

Lebjwb

Proud Papa To Karin Rose
I'd like to buy some 4'-5'+ White Pines. Can anyone recommend a Nursery that will deliver?

All I can seem to find is root stock.

Thanks

might try googling tree fArming and see what turns up, 4-5' is a bit large to transplant on a pine though,,,,

FroggyinArk said:
might try googling tree fArming and see what turns up, 4-5' is a bit large to transplant on a pine though,,,,

Thanks Froggy. Not much luck with google. I assumed that landscapers would be able to put in larger trees...like WDW after a hurricane...Is there something about White Pines that would prevent the larger ones from being transplanted?

a lot of pines, not suera boiut white, have a very long tap root, that almost extends down half the tree hieght, that makes transplanting larger ones iffy, again not sure about white pines, but long leaf and southern yellow will grow to 5 ft in about three yeras from seedlings, let me check my tree farm sites out and i'll try and find a nursery near you that can help uyou out.

no problem, most of the links i already had marked, i'm considering either a christmas tree farm, or a christmas tree lot each year, there is no place around here to get real trees a t christmas anymore and i hate driving 60 miles just to get a tree:) glad i could help

Have you tried your local nursery or landscapers? If they don't have them in they can always order them. They would have people to deliver & plant for you too. Now is a good time to call around and get quotes. Once spring arrives it's hard to get them on the phone much less place orders.
Our local guy is wholesale but sells to us. He gets his from NC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter