Whispering Canyon ADR for Breakfast

missymouse

Mouseketeer
Are ADR's needed for Whispering Canyon for Breakfast on a weekday? I keep looking and don't see a way to make an ADR prior to 11:30 am but the restaurant says they open at 8:30 am

Yes they’re offered for breakfast but you might be able to join the waitlist on any given day.

how are you looking? I see tons of times before 11:30 on the random 10 days I looked at.

Yes they’re offered for breakfast but you might be able to join the waitlist on any given day.

how are you looking? I see tons of times before 11:30 on the random 10 days I looked at.
On the Disney Experience app. Will check again.

On the Disney Experience app. Will check again.

Every day has availability except the day I want. Murphy's law. Looking for Apr. 11th for breakfast but nothing shows up before 11:30. Might have to do quick service instead before leaving for the airport.

Check a couple of days before your trip. People cancel reservations all the time, especially a few days beforehand when people are finalizing their plans. I've grabbed plenty of reservations that way.

Every day has availability except the day I want. Murphy's law. Looking for Apr. 11th for breakfast but nothing shows up before 11:30. Might have to do quick service instead before leaving for the airport.
I wonder if some private event is happening? Seems strange for it specifically to be completely out of reservations on a random Thursday

It does get crowded. You can try at a very early time if you can’t get an ADR if the time does not work they do have a CS at WL.

Yes always make a reservation if you definitley want to go there, sometimes you get lucky but its very hard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter