which way would you go? Cash or credit for Cindy's?

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
OKay I have all my ADR's booked and was thinking we could just pay cash for Donalds breakfast and use two credits for Cindy's. Now I'm thinking pay cash for Cindy's and have another TS somewhere for the other credit and use the credit for Donalds. That would make it worth it right? it's $108 for Cindy's vs $62 for Donalds plus a dinner somewhere else for at least $80. It would save us money right?

Cindy's is a must or me this time so I'm just trying to figure out how to best use my credits.

Also what food can you not get at Mara for lunch with a CS? Is anything restricted?

There are 4 of us, 2 adults, 2 children

I'd pay cash at Cindy's. It is usually the better deal that way.

As to Donald's....that is our least favorite character breakfast. We've done it twice. The food is just average, and the characters tend to be rushed. We love Cape May Cafe, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's, etc.

well, we did Donald's last year and my boys loved it so we picked it again.

Wow I've only had good experiences at Donald's (except for the time I accidentally booked for an EMH AM).

If I had Cindy's as a must do I would pay OOP for it and save the credits for other meals. I think that using TS credits for breakfast is the least valuable, and using two is even less valuable. Unless the OOP would be 50 pp adult your better to pay the cash rather than use up two dining credits.

We decide to pay OOP for Cindy, doing the math we found that CRT was one of our cheapest meals over all (only Boma being cheaper) when we added up what we would likely get at each restaraunt we were going too. So we chose to pay for CRT out of pocket and use the 2TS a person at anothe signature restaraunt during our stay instead.

Wow I've only had good experiences at Donald's (except for the time I accidentally booked for an EMH AM).

HAHA!!! I know the feeling. I got one of those 8:05 before the park opens ressies. Disney then ADDED an emh while we were down there about 2 days before we were scheduled. We really couldn't do anything to change it at that point. So we couldn't even get through the throng to be there on time. Walked up about 8:15, waited 5 minutes, got a seat. We didn't get out until 9:30 and by that time the park was hopping.

We were going to use the credits but at the last minute we decided to pay out of pocket for it. We picked up 1900 Park Fare and Crystal palace with our remaining credits. :thumbsup2

We love Donald's. It's one of our favorites.

We ate at Mara and nothing was excluded. DD and I each got the double cheeseburger and fries. DH got chicken strips and DS got the kid's chicken strips. I got a raspberry smoothie for my dessert and everyone else got chocolate chip cookies. Everything was good and the CM's were very friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter