• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Universal park is best for 2 &4 yr old?

dutton

Mouseketeer
We are going for 1 day at the end of February and have decided to see Universal since we went to Disney in Dec. and are going next Dec. I originally thought that Islands of Adventure looked to have the most available for a 2 & 4yr old, but then we watched the tape and it looks like Universal may as well. I also have a 9&7 yr old and they are open to either. One is a daredevil and the other can go either way depending on the ride. For instance, he loves all the MTn. at MK but not Rock n Roller coaster or ToT. Thank you for any input!!

I have a friend who lives in Orlando and she takes her 2yo to Universal everyday after daycare to visit Barney! There is also a great water area, Curious George, that the kids can run and play and stay cool. The Woody Woodpecker Nuthouse Coaster is great for kids who aren't brave enough or tall enough to go on the big coasters, and they really feel like they've been on a real roller coaster. Also, ET is great for young ones, and Nick Studios is a big pull also. The older guys will love Men In Black, which is very similar to Buzz Lightyear in that it feels like being in a video game.

For a great idea about what to at IOA with little ones: CLICK HERE

While you're there you can ask away at the USF/IOA board, where I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter