Which one is your favorite?

MK is always the park I visit first, and the park I have to visit last before leaving. It has always held a place in my heart since my first visit as a child in 1976. I love the rides and atmosphere.

EPCOT is a very close second. I love spending my evenings there. It is so beautiful at night.

I asked my daughter and she said "all of them." So I said "well, if you had to choose only one to go to which would it be?" She said i would buy a park hopper and go to all." I can see her point. When my kids were smaller we concentrated more on MK and I think it still has my heart, but to my 14 year old, she loves them all the same and enjoys almost everything each park has to offer.

Magic Kingdom, despite the crowds and extra transportation step when driving. I made a list of the rides I liked. MK filled an entire page, about the same as the other 3 put together. MGM is my least favorite right now (loved it as a kid, though) as they closed most of my favorite rides. Perhaps, once they finally finish Toy Story and Star Wars Lands...it will be a full-day park once again.

1. Magic Kingdom (Favorite for Rides)
2. Epcot (Favorite for Food and Convenience)
3. Animal Kingdom
4. MGM Studios

At WDW, MK for sure. If it's open to other parks, then I might change my mind.

I asked my daughter and she said "all of them." So I said "well, if you had to choose only one to go to which would it be?" She said i would buy a park hopper and go to all."

I like the way your DD thinks!:thumbsup2 MK for me.:earsboy:

Hollywood Studios.

It has my favorite, and in my opinion the best themed most immersive attraction in all of WDW, Tower of Terror. I love the atmosphere of Sunset Blvd, especially the period background music that is always present, but never overwhelming. I love the Hollywood that never was and always will be feel of Hollywood Blvd, from the tv and movie scores that play in the background to the Chinese theatre replica, complete with hand prints. The Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular has been a favorite since the beginning. Muppet Vision 3D is the muppets as they should be. Toy Story Mania has been a great addition to the park. I've always liked that it felt less chaotic and more relaxed than MK. I'm a little concerned that once Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land open the crowd levels and feel of the park will change dramatically. Hoping they leave Sunset Blvd alone. It's perfect as it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter