Which one is your favorite?

It's been 25 years, but I would have to agree. There's just that little bit of extra magic there.

Epcot

Less congested. Good mix of rides and atmosphere. It felt more immersive. There's a lot to look at without it being overwhelming. Was a nice balance overall compared to other parks. I could also see the progressive vision Walt had for Epcot that lent itself to a bit of nostalgia. Not your typical theme park. I would love to see improvements made.

MK hands down.

I had never been to AK prior to my most recent trip and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I actually liked it.

Epcot. It's less hectic and I feel like we really slow down and take our time there more than the others. It's the park that screams Disney to me.

If it is just Mrs. Tigger and me, it is Epcot hands down. (more relaxed, at our own pace type of place)

If we have the Grandtinker with us, MK for sure (nothing lights up a grandparents face like seeing the awesome looks and faces the grandchild makes all over the MK)

Difficult question because I'm concerned that with the changes coming to the park, my favorite is going to fall a bit in the rankings. Currently, my favorite is Hollywood Studios. I love that park. I love entering the park and hearing music from classic movies and some television shows and seeing the theater at the end of the street. Now, to be fair, a big part of the excitement was that the theater held my absolute favorite ride in all of the parks, Great Movie Ride, but I still love seeing the theater and putting my hands in the prints of the cement out front. I love the romance of fictional Hollywood and think that Hollywood and Sunset boulevards perfectly nail this. Tower of Terror is, in my opinion, the best themed ride in all of the parks and I love how it towers at the end of Sunset beckoning you to come to the fifth dimension. It starts sucking you in long before you ever get there and I love that feeling. I could spend hours on Sunset Boulevard between the music, the Streetmosphere cast, Beauty and the Beast, Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster, Sweet Spells, and the other shops.

But, if I spent all my time on Sunset, I'd miss the rest of the park! Table service dining at Hollywood Studios is excellent. Sci Fi and 50's Prime Time have great theming and I have to eat at both restaurants each time I visit. That means at least 2 days in the park. And my husband and I love Mama Melrose for all the memories we made there and the fact that we can do Fantasmic Dining. Muppet Vision 3D is a must do for us and we have to spend some time in the gift shop at the exit. PizzeRizzo is also a fun little place to stop and eat and there is never anyone upstairs. My husband and daughter are huge Star Wars fans to Star Tours is pretty high on our list of must-dos and, truth be told, even as a person who isn't a huge fan of Star Wars, I think that ride is excellent.

One Man's Dream is great and while I will miss the movie at the end, I'm so excited that they are keeping the museum part. I also love Little Mermaid and looking around the shops in Animation Courtyard. And, possibly the best thing yet, Hollywood Studios has Fantasmic! No matter how many times I see it, I still want to see it again. I just love it.

EPCOT. I love the educational aspect as well as the atmosphere. Then AK, then DHS, then MK.

Honestly, it's the people that knock MK down on my list. It's the park that I most hear parents arguing with each other and yelling at their kids.

MK is my favorite. The castle is iconic, there are more attractions and it just feels extra magical!

AK is my favorite. Has been since I first went. I just enjoy the overall atmosphere in the park. I love the animals. It's the only park that provides an ever changing experience. It's never the same twice.
Adding Pandora only pushed it up higher on the list.
It also has my favorite restaurants.
And it's the only location to find Mickey and Minnie together.

Magic Kingdom. It is full of classic attractions and it has the most things to do/see.

Epcot. First, it's a Two-Fer, containing Future World and WS. Second, we're Food&Wine folks who hit the kiosks every afternoon except Sat. Third, WS swallows crowds, except for Sat in F&W, and rarely seems crowded to us. Fourth, Illuminations. Fifth, the various musical entertainments regularly offered to say nothing of Eat to the Beat. Sixth and last, we always stay at Board Walk so Epcot feels like a backyard to us.

Bill From PA

Epcot. First, it's a Two-Fer, containing Future World and WS. Second, we're Food&Wine folks who hit the kiosks every afternoon except Sat. Third, WS swallows crowds, except for Sat in F&W, and rarely seems crowded to us. Fourth, Illuminations. Fifth, the various musical entertainments regularly offered to say nothing of Eat to the Beat. Sixth and last, we always stay at Board Walk so Epcot feels like a backyard to us.

Bill From PA

#7- the biggest beer selection of any park! pirate: ARgggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter