Which of these restaurants should I try?

Choose your three favorite restaurants from this list

• Tiffins

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • 50's Prime Time Cafe

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • Tutto Italia

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • Boma

Votes: 41 38.7%
  • Jiko

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • Olivia's

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Il Mulino

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Artist Point

Votes: 39 36.8%
  • Homecomin'

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • The Plaza

Votes: 15 14.2%

• Total voters

Clare Voince

In Spiritual Repose
I have a list of restaurants that I definitely want to go back to, but I want to try new ones too. I only have 3 extra spots for ADRs at places where I've never eaten. Since I've never eaten at any of these restaurants, I need some help narrowing it down. TIA!

Are you paying cash? Some of these are pricey, while if you're on teh dining [plan, some are cheap and would be a waste.

Love Jiko! It is on my Husbands to do again list when we go back in December.

We ate at Tiffins in May. It was a really fun experience. The food was pretty good (though the steak was not as good as I had hoped it would be for that price). The interaction with our server was awesome! There are a lot of unique food offerings there and she was really good about walking us through everything. It was also fun to watch our neighboring tables to see what they ordered.

We ate at Tiffins in May. It was a really fun experience. The food was pretty good (though the steak was not as good as I had hoped it would be for that price). The interaction with our server was awesome! There are a lot of unique food offerings there and she was really good about walking us through everything. It was also fun to watch our neighboring tables to see what they ordered.

Do they have a special 'experience' there, or was it just a great server?

If your trip is before 9/30/17 and a member of your party has an Annual Pass, you can get 30% off Jiko and Artist's Point.

I ate at Artist Point when I was on the Deluxe Plan that came with 3 courses. I had: mushroom soup--divine but I think has a new name now; hopefully it's still as good. Copper River salmon cooked on a cedar plank--June and it was in season. Berry cobbler with house made raspberry ice cream. AP was fantastic that night; great food and service.

Boma is a must if you've never been. A MUST. Go book it. ::yes::

We really enjoyed Artist Point. If the menu is appealing and it's in the budget, do it. The Plaza is great for a nice break at MK.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I was surprised to see that Artist Point was so popular. Even though it didn't rank quite as high, I may have to squeeze in a lunch at the Plaza. :)

Homecoming and Boma are great suggestions for the dining plan. Remember, the OP is paying cash. I don't care how good it tastes, $28 for fried chicken is insane.

Another vote for 50's Prime Time. We had a party of 12 and our cast member was wonderful. Had us in stictches the whole time and we really enjoyed the food.

We loved Homecomin'. Personally, I preferred the chicken at the Polite Pig by a slight margin (more moist), but everything else was wonderful. Great mac and cheese, deviled eggs and potatoes. Very friendly service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter