Which non Disney Park in December?

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
We are doing DL December 16th to 21st, however my dh want to add one non Disney park to our last day. He is thinking Knotts but I was wondering what others thought? We have never done any other So.Cal parks at Christmas (or really any other time), but have been to US last summer.

Subbing

We are taking our first DL trip between Christmas and New Years. We wondered the same thing, and also what was the best way to get to US or SW?

in 2010 we did legoland during december. My then 4 year old DS loved it! He was just getting into legos too. It was cute, they had christmas themed lego decorations, nothing crazy like DL gets into but it was nice! it was also ALOT less crowded which it was a nice change of pace. We skipped legoland in 2011 and did sea world san diego and san diego zoo, which we did stay overnight in san diego so we could do sea world one day and the zoo the next day before heading back to anaheim. This year we are going back to legoland. I think it's good for kids aged 4-10. It is a fun place though! They have a huge playground area that my DS loved!!! we spent alot of time there. Haven't tried knotts yet because DS isn't big enough for those rides yet. I just recently signed up for the lego magazine because I saw a magazine that had a buy one adult admission get a child free so I'm hoping that the magazine DS gets has that coupon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter