Which day would be better for MVMCP

bstevens1084

Earning My Ears
So I'm looking for other peoples opinions on which day you would think would be the least crowded. I was thinking of going Friday Nov 13 but then thought about the fact that with it being a Friday night that it will be the most crowded. My other choice would be Sunday Nov 15th which would mean skipping Hollywood studios extra magic hours. Looking for others opinions. Thanks

Sunday is the better option. Fridays are more crowded due to locals, and evening EMH at DHS isn't really worth it because everyone will be lining up for the same few rides - TSMM, RnR, ToT and Star Tours - so the lines won't be shorter than they were during the day.

We Will go on novembre friday 13, i talk to My sister for the 17 but the answer Was no. I don't want to go to many attraction or wait for characters (i use a cane to walk and cannot stand in Line for long time). And i have a reservation for Crystal palace at 3:45 it Will be fine!

But it's friday... The 13... Ahhhhhhhhh!

We're going the first night on the 8th. First time doing WDW during Christmas. I'm so excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter