Which characters will we see on board?

lovndisney

Mouseketeer
Who are the characters that we will see on board. I am quite certain we will see Mickey, but who else might we bump into.

Last week on the Wonder - we saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Wendy, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and Daisy Duck. That's all I can remember. Some of these were only in the Oceaneer's Club and my DS saw them. The main first 6 that I mentioned were all at the sail away party on Deck 9 and the princesses, Daisy, and Wendy were doing greeting right outside Triton's one night. There is a board posted right behind the piano that tells you exactly where characters will be every day. Also, most are notated on your navigator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter