Which character would you like to spend NYE with and why?

Ms. Shuttergirl

DIS Veteran
Okay Disboarders, here's a fun little NYE game.

Which character would you like to spend New Years Eve with and why (and Captain Jack would be too obvious ladies)

For me it would have to be my favourite girl, Snow White....

She's pretty, sweet and has 7 little men who run around at her beck and call. I can see myself with one rubbing my feet, one feeding me grapes (or potato chips), one massaging my shoulders, one painting my fingernails, one doing the ironing, one pouring me continuous champagnes and one fanning me. Ahhhhh now that is the kind of NYE a girl could learn to love.

Your turn...

I don't have any reason for my choice other than I've loved him pretty much my whole life - Goofy :hippie:

Ariel
:woohoo:

Plus alot of the characters on the Aussie Disboards, i think it would be a great NYE with all the Disney gang!!

marvel said:
Ariel
:woohoo:

Plus alot of the characters on the Aussie Disboards, i think it would be a great NYE with all the Disney gang!!

Awww what an awesome thing to say :)

Mine would have to be donald. I love that crazy old duck :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter