Where would you enjoy champagne and caviar on Disney property?

RajunCajun

DVC member from DFW
If you came into a bottle of champagne and caviar, where would you enjoy it on Disney property? Asking for a friend.

top of the world lounge in BLT during fireworks.
My brother and sister in law are taking their new born to WDW and I wanted to give them something nice to enjoy. I was thinking a patio at the grand floridian? I've never been inside Bay Lake Tower. I assume it's similar views from California Grill?

I think bringing your own champagne and caviar to Top of The World would be frowned upon :)

I think that’s an amazing surprise!
My brother and sister in law are taking their new born to WDW and I wanted to give them something nice to enjoy. I was thinking a patio at the grand floridian? I've never been inside Bay Lake Tower. I assume it's similar views from California Grill?
This is an AWESOME idea! Very thoughtful!

I'm not entirely certain -- but I'm fairly sure that none of the restaurants or lounges will allow you to bring your own bottle of champagne into the lounge/restaurant. Same with the parks...although you could probably bring the caviar into the parks if you wanted.

If that's the case, the best view of the MK fireworks, hands down, is going to be the dessert party at tomorrowland terrace.

If fireworks aren't a priority, then I would suggest the Grand Floridian lobby in the evening. Between the smooth jazz and the piano player, it's a great ambiance. Although, I would not open the champagne bottle in the lobby -- I would likely have it pre-opened and lightly corked before entering. Last thing you want to do is make a big noise/mess or shoot someone in the face with the cork.

Spicey, it's been a few years for me but is TOTW still exclusive to DVC members?

Yes still only DVC.

TOTWL is nice but crowded at times and imo closes too early. Sans the caviar but I’d relax at Wilderness Lodge on the upper floor balcony to the rear of the lobby.

I wish Disney would construct a more substantial terrace outside California Grill in place of the viewing catwalk. Or make better use of the outside patio of TOTWL.

Where are they staying? Just a few ideas for bringing their own - Poly: by the beach watching fireworks, Grand Floridian: I'd see if I could find a spot outside near the boat dock to watch the fireworks there, Beach Club - outside by Storm a long Bay in the evening after the pool area is lit up, very romantic, Beach Club - if they don't want to be outside or if the weather is bad there is a small room off the lobby that looks like a library - sort of secluded and typically quiet.

If I could get it past security and into the parks, I would go to the Rose Garden at Magic Kingdom and enjoy.

With a baby, the best most relaxing place would be on the balcony of their Disney resort room.

You cannot bring it to a park (and it would be too large to hide it).
You can bring it to somewhere like the Boardwalk or on the beach at a monorail resort.
Def don’t bring it to a lounge or restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts