Where will we find Pooh Bear?

Toobusy

Earning My Ears
Is there any place in particular that Pooh Bear hangs out at?

We are going Jan 3rd & 4th (2007).

Thanks!

::GASP:: 14 years!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2:
Don't forget if you are a big candy person that have a very yummy candy shop as you exit the Pooh Ride and a very cute Pooh store.

YUP YUP YUP! You will find him in critter country by the Pooh Ride and Splash Mountain. Just look for the honey pots. :) Eyore is usually around there too.

There's actually a little area built just for meeting Pooh characters complete with an organized queue. If you walk by at different times, you'll usually find different characters there. We've seen Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. And definitely visit the Pooh store that's right there. It has an area with candy and goodies and another area with all the Pooh merchandise you could possibly want! I usually bypass the Main Street shopping and check the Pooh shop before I decide what to buy on each trip!

We love Critter Country! You have to hit the Pooh ride, too. This last time, I think I rode it with my kids at least 25 times. I would ride Pooh ride with my 2 year old ds while my 5 year old dd rode Splash Mountain with dh.

Pooh is there, and Tigger and everyone. And the store at the end of the Pooh ride is cool, too. I bought a Tigger scrunchie there that's very cute.

Thats so funny. But I can see why you had to ride winnie with your kids so many times. That ride is so adorable.

One little tip about the line for Pooh: There is one line for Pooh and the other character who is out with him (Tigger or Eeyore.) So you wait in a fairly long line, and then are first introduced to Pooh, then you continue on to meet the other character. There isn't a way to just meet the 2nd character if you've already met Pooh!

We waited in line 3 times, first at a time when just Pooh was out, not realizing how the line worked. We then went at a time when Tigger was out, but then he left and Eeyore came out. We waited in the long line for Pooh, then as the folks just in front of us were meeting Pooh, we slipped around and got in the line for the 2nd character. We had to go back several more times to meet Tigger, and followed the same Pooh line process.

For some reason, the CMs won't say a definitive time, like "Tigger will be back at 1:30", but every time I noticed, Tigger and Eeyore took turns, and they stay about half an hour. So if you're there near a half-hour, get in line and the 2nd character is likely to change. If it's just past a half-hour, return in half an hour to see Pooh with another character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter