Where Was This Pic Taken ?

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
We seem to have taken some random pix on our trip to WDW, so we thought we would share in a fun way. 1st pic.

wdwsept08005-1.jpg

A droid lift, it has to be Star Tours... in the queue? I don't recall ever seeing this, to be honest.

Bay Lake - overlooking Wilderness Lodge

I "think" that is the farmhouse in Living With the Land. You can see in that window from the Garden Grill restaurant.

I "think" that is the farmhouse in Living With the Land. You can see in that window from the Garden Grill restaurant.

That's it... but my question is, who was the evil fiend taking FLASH PHOTOS ON A DARK RIDE! :sad2: Baaadddd girl...

What Bear??:confused3

At night from this view point and with the lights on inside the lobby at WL...it resembles a face of a bear. They say WL was purposely designed this way...not sure if that is true or not....but it is pretty cool to see at night. Many of the boat captains will bring this to your attention when you are traveling back to FW at night from MK. :thumbsup2

I love this pic, thinking about Walt flying around looking for a place to build his dream.

wdwsept08008.jpg

At night from this view point and with the lights on inside the lobby at WL...it resembles a face of a bear. They say WL was purposely designed this way...not sure if that is true or not....but it is pretty cool to see at night. Many of the boat captains will bring this to your attention when you are traveling back to FW at night from MK. :thumbsup2

THANKS!:thumbsup2

close! its the weathervane on top of the stables out at the outpost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!