Where to watch College football on the Disney Magic

MickeyMom01

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is somewhere on the Disney Magic to watch college football? Thank you!

You can try O'Gills, but game selection may be limited based on satellite subscriptions.

If it is the Super Bowl, they will show it on the funnel vision! Sorry, just noticed that you asked about college football.

I was on the Magic 2 weeks ago, college football was definitely on in O'Gills.

Check the TV channels in your stateroom. My son was able to watch some NFL games on the Magic last week. Not sure about college games.

Yes there will be college football. Last month on The Wonder I went into Crown & Fin on the first day and asked the bartender if he had a schedule of the sports for the week. He gladly showed me the programming and let me take a picture. I was happy to see listings for both the pub and staterooms:

aMK2dlCl.jpg

Its actually pretty fun, put the kids to bed and watch sports. Often just the husband, but we get the girls too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!