Where to stay???

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
HRH and PBH are booked. Where else can we stay near US/IOA??

Thanks!!

Hi ERika,

I remember your picture from the resorts boards board thread...seems like you are staying at the CBR for the majority of your trip.

I am not sure why you want to stay near Universal the first night, but my suggestions are trying quikbook.com to see if HRH is available on that website.

I have used quikbook and they are reliable. My other suggestion is Hawthorn suites, Ameriisuites and Holiday Inn near Universal. I have not stayed at any these except the HRH. However, I have read many favorable posts on this board about the hotels.

If you want to stay near Disney, I really like the Marriott Residence Inn LBV (opened last summer) book thru quikbook for $95 for a l br suite plus free breakfast. We loved staying there. It is in a new section of palm parkway north of dt disney.

If you need more help pm. me

Herc

p.s. The CBR is a great resort, have fun!

We are going to do US/IOA the first day and then head over to CBR. :) We will have a car, so we don't need to be super close to the park, but we'd like to be near it. Right now we have a reservation at the Universal Inn, but after hearing some bad things I'm not sure we'll be happy there. Basically we are looking for a nice clean place to sleep... we will be gone all day and we aren't bringing the kids... so the room doesn't really matter.

Thanks!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter