Where to park wheelchair at MK when not in use?

Nutmeg2016

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Are there designated "wheelchair parking" areas in MK (kind of like stroller parking)? We're bringing my dad's along to MK this week (he might not need it, but we want to have it just in case).

Thank you!

Hello,

Are there designated "wheelchair parking" areas in MK (kind of like stroller parking)? We're bringing my dad's along to MK this week (he might not need it, but we want to have it just in case).

Thank you!
Yes you can ask a CM where you can park your dad wheelchair

Hello,

Thank you!
I have seen some parked in stroller parking at MK

I have seen some parked in stroller parking at MK
most not all of the time this is where my friend was told to park her ECV there were a few place ( I forgot where) she was told to park in another place that was closer.

I know in Tomorrowland by the people mover there is a parking place, and then by POTCB there is also a parking place those are the two that stand out to me.

most not all of the time this is where my friend was told to park her ECV there were a few place ( I forgot where) she was told to park in another place that was closer.

I know in Tomorrowland by the people mover there is a parking place, and then by POTCB there is also a parking place those are the two that stand out to me.
the POTCB was where she parked ECV to change to wheelchair as ECV are not allowed in line there. not what I assumed was being asked

the POTCB was where she parked ECV to change to wheelchair as ECV are not allowed in line there. not what I assumed was being asked
I was saying where you could park a wheelchair, and yes you can park your wheelchair there and walk the line or in the area if you do not need to be sitting all the time.

Make sure you put something on it with a name or decorate it so no one will take it they all start to look the same I like the area in tommrrow land usually not as busy and it's covered a little bit in case of rain by the people mover tomorrow land transit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter