Where to get those big Mickey head sugar cookies in EPCOT

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
I know where to get them in MK and HS, but since EPCOT might be our first park next trip, I gotta get a few of those big sugar cookies to bring back to our resort room. Mandatory!!!!

You know - the ones with the ears dipped in chocolate, or red icing for the holidays.

I'm not sure about Epcot, but I've gotten them at the resort (Coronado, haven't looked at any others). Might be easier than transporting from a park.

Thank you, Lynne. Didn't even notice that I wasn't on the restaurant forum when I wrote this.

Anybody else see these cookies at EPCOT??

Thank you, Lynne. Didn't even notice that I wasn't on the restaurant forum when I wrote this.

Anybody else see these cookies at EPCOT??
The only place I can think of in Epcot that MIGHT have these type of Disney-desserts in Sunshine Seasons. But I am truly guessing.

Nearby, however, is the Boardwalk Bakery and they tend to have Disney-desserts. Whether or not it's the specific cookie you're looking for - I'd be guessing here too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter