Where to find personalized souvenirs?

Beena

Earning My Ears
We're leaving in 2 1/2 weeks - yippee!

You know those prints that you can buy on-line and at malls during the holiday season? The ones that have a person's name in big letters with jungle or floral charaters all around the letters?

Do any of the Disney stores have something like that?

What personalized souvenirs are available? (Other than the mouse ears.....those we know about!!)

Thanks!

I have never seen those type of prints available.

You can get just about anything personalized at the Christmas store in DD. They have a place to paint personalization and a place to stitch personalization. It doesn't have to be christmas items.

There is a glass shop on Main street. They sale all kinds off glassware; mugs, wine glasses, nick nacks, bells, plates, etc. They will engrave a name and/or date on the product. On our last trip, I bought my Mother a mug that had the castle etched on the front with "Walt Disney World" engraved under it. Then on the back they etched her name. They have products for all budgets. I paid around $10 for the mug, which I thought was a pretty good price. Of course they had much more expensive things

In MGM there is a Studio store right next to Beauty and the Beast Stage show. We have brought a character sketch and pin and had Disney personalize it with our child's name. The sketch is dated and then we have Disney frame the sketch and pin. Each of our children has one marking his/her first trip to Disney.:D

When dh and I went in 2000, we found the neatest souvenir at Epcot in the Imagination pavillion. It is a block of crystal with our pictures etched into the inside of it along with a picture of SE. They take your photo (head only) and you pick which design you want. It is pricey (about $100 I think) but definately worth it. They ship it to you a few weeks later. It is something that is totally unique and fun! Don't know if they have them still, but if so I hope we will be able to get one with our ds next month.

They have the individual letters for sale at DD, walking towards the RFC it will be on the left, near the lagoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter