Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

I see Finnegans has changed name to Mulligans ??? Has the menu changed???

Where did you see this? There is a Mulligan's Irish Pub at Universal Hollywood but I'm not aware of a name change in Orlando.

Last edited:

Hey homies! It’s been a while but I am excited that we are returning to UO this fall. I know it’s a looooong way off but I am so excited I am already thinking of plans (and making my budget)... we are doing universal two days over thanksgiving (Wednesday and Thursday) including Thanksgiving Day, which lends itself to eating. I’d like to plan something special - could be unique or fancy, but something different - for Thanksgiving Day. Recommendations? The Kitchen at Hard Rock is probably the front runner at present. We have a location of The Palm here in Atlanta, so it’s not high on my list but I would still consider it. I’m not averse to offsite if someone has another suggestion! Thanks, pals!

We ate at Emeril's on City Walk for Thanksgiving last year. They had a special Thanksgiving menu. I really liked it.

Do you think there will be any special Thanksgiving or other holiday themed snacks in the parks after Halloween?

Considering getting a Coke Freestyle cup on upcoming trip; are ICEEs included in the free refills? and if so how many places have the ICEEs?

Room service special menu for HHN...…………………..

i-8vLTK8Z-XL.jpg

I've spent some time looking online at Universal menus. There were only two restaurants that listed kid's menus. Do the restaurants not have kids meals or do they just not list them online?

I've spent some time looking online at Universal menus. There were only two restaurants that listed kid's menus. Do the restaurants not have kids meals or do they just not list them online?

They’re not always online, but there are kids menus everywhere........

Never been to a place in Universal that doesn’t offer a kids menu.

They’re not always online, but there are kids menus everywhere........

Never been to a place in Universal that doesn’t offer a kids menu.

I agree. That is usually what we order from because we snack so much, it is plenty and I can't remember eating anywhere we could not get a kids meal.

The only place I order a full meal is 3 broomsticks, but I am a sucker for fish and chips and I really like their's.

It will be mostly chicken nuggets and small hamburgers, but I do remember getting spaghetti and meatballs one time from somewhere I think on the IOA side. I think it was close to hulk but I could be wrong. It was pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!