Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Hopefully these will post ok. The images were too large pixel-wise, and I had to do some googling/youtubing to figure out how to resize photos on my laptop. These pages are from the HRH room service menu from our trip in early May. If these breakfast menus look ok, I'll get the rest done tomorrow. Sorry it took so long, I had to move out of my condo after vacation to have my bathroom renovated, so it's been a crazy month. I definitely will post the rest though!

View attachment 326212 View attachment 326213 View attachment 326214 View attachment 326215 View attachment 326216
:thanks:

Here are the updated StrongWater offerings damo…….:thumbsup2

i-8xq8vqd-XL.jpg

i-wwKczdx-XL.jpg

i-vfKGHmd-XL.jpg

i-vsBGL9D-XL.jpg

i-cz4cnQv-XL.jpg

i-5frpqnv-XL.jpg

You have Cowfish accepting and not accepting priority seating listed on the first page.

I will be there in August, so if you need any menu, let me know.

Thank you so much Damo, this restaurant info stickie is great.

You have Cowfish accepting and not accepting priority seating listed on the first page.

I will be there in August, so if you need any menu, let me know.

Thank you so much Damo, this restaurant info stickie is great.

The one list is for priority seating and the other is for not taking reservations. I think Cowfish takes priority seating but does not take reservations. Priority seating is what you get from staying at one of the hotels. It isn't the same as reservations.

The one list is for priority seating and the other is for not taking reservations. I think Cowfish takes priority seating but does not take reservations. Priority seating is what you get from staying at one of the hotels. It isn't the same as reservations.

Oh thanks Damo.

What is the current price for the breakfast buffet at Royal Pacific? I have looked at the menus but did not see a price for the buffet? Do they still offer the "Bed and Breakfast" package at Royal Pacific?

I still have one more menu to post, but I keep getting an error message that the file is too large. I’ll keep trying.

What is the current price for the breakfast buffet at Royal Pacific? I have looked at the menus but did not see a price for the buffet? Do they still offer the "Bed and Breakfast" package at Royal Pacific?
Only the hours of the Island breakfast period is listed on the website now.
I did read a trip report where they stated the buffet price increased to ?? $25-6??
(that was with tax)

Last year I ate there twice and the cost for the buffet with my ap discount was $23. and change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!