Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

the burgers are the burgers they use for their lunch hours they tasted HORRIBLE

That's a shame you had a bad experience.
Me personally, I'm not a fan of the Simpsons food court...I find the prices to be high (almost double of other QS), and the 2 times we went, waited longer in line there than we waited for a table anywhere else. Also, I didn't care for the food quality myself...not sure if it's because they were so busy that it was hard to keep up or what the problem was.

It's a shame, because I LOVE the Simpsons, love the area, love the ride, and liked the idea of the food options. I know a lot of others give it high praise though, so maybe I have had 2 rare bad experiences...just not worth it to me to try again :(

That's a shame you had a bad experience.
Me personally, I'm not a fan of the Simpsons food court...I find the prices to be high (almost double of other QS), and the 2 times we went, waited longer in line there than we waited for a table anywhere else. Also, I didn't care for the food quality myself...not sure if it's because they were so busy that it was hard to keep up or what the problem was.

It's a shame, because I LOVE the Simpsons, love the area, love the ride, and liked the idea of the food options. I know a lot of others give it high praise though, so maybe I have had 2 rare bad experiences...just not worth it to me to try again :(
Yeah the lard lad donut was good though

I looked but didn't see the answer to this...What time do most (counter service) locations open for lunch?
Thanks.

Just had dinner at Bubba Gumps. Was fantastic. Catered for DDs celiac disease, and our food was so delicious. Loved the atmosphere and our waitress was awesome.

What's a good table service option other than the Palm? We currently have reservations at the Palm but I'm rethinking it because it is going to be super-expensive. Looking for something good but that isn't going to cost me $75+ per person.

And another question. What are good table service options for lunch? The Bubba Gump menu looks decent - is it a pretty easy walk from the parks?

I'm not much of a chain restaurant fan so haven't tried BG but people usually like it. I'd recommend Cowfish instead. But, I'd probably just go for Mythos. CityWalk is incredibly close and easy but it's nice to just hang out in the park.

What's a good table service option other than the Palm? We currently have reservations at the Palm but I'm rethinking it because it is going to be super-expensive. Looking for something good but that isn't going to cost me $75+ per person.

Love The Palm!

Another who isn’t a BG fan.......too many better places to go to ever go back. But, some enjoy it and have good meals there.

NBC is for us the best option for lunch in Citywalk. Cowfish is excellent too but we find lunch service a bit lacking compared to dinner. Both are fabulous at night. Not Palm quality but really, really good! We really enjoy those two when we are eating in Citywalk.

Love The Palm!

Another who isn’t a BG fan.......too many better places to go to ever go back. But, some enjoy it and have good meals there.

NBC is for us the best option for lunch in Citywalk. Cowfish is excellent too but we find lunch service a bit lacking compared to dinner. Both are fabulous at night. Not Palm quality but really, really good! We really enjoy those two when we are eating in Citywalk.
Thanks much. NBC looks promising.

We are considering the dining plan for our upcoming Universal trip. Quick question about the dessert for the table service meal...it says something like "chef selected dessert". Does this mean there are only one or two specific dessert choices available to you if you're using the dining plan or would we be able to select our dessert from the regular restaurant menu? Thanks!

Just seen that the vegetarian options at the Leaky Cauldron and Three Broomsticks are minimal. Anyone know if there is a 'secret' menu or modifications possible?

EDIT - don't worry, just fully read the first post :)

Hey everyone!
Since I'll probably just have one opportunity to eat dinner at Citywalk, which restaurant is a better choice... Toothsome or Cowfish?

We've only ate at Toothsome one time, and it was still very new, but the food was average at best that night (I mean really...for the price, frozen vegetables??). On the other hand, the three times we ate at Cowfish, the food has been good to great. I don't want to dissuade you from Toothsome if you really would prefer to go there, though. Many great reviews for it here and other sites.

Hey everyone!
Since I'll probably just have one opportunity to eat dinner at Citywalk, which restaurant is a better choice... Toothsome or Cowfish?

Both get really good reviews. I think it is up to personal menu choice.

Hey everyone!

I ate in both places in June, and they're both great choices. It depends on what type of meal and atmosphere you're looking for. Toothsome is much more themed because of the whole story-line that goes along with it. The restaurant is a lot darker inside and has a steampunk feel. Cowfish has a lot of natural light and has a cool, laid-back vibe. In terms of food, toothsome is much heavier than cowfish. I had two amazing meals at both places, so I would recommend looking at menus to see what you'd prefer. Also, if you have kids, I would definitely say Toothsome is more kid-friendly. For adults, both places have a full bar, but I feel like Cowfish has better cocktails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!