Where to catch bus for Griffith Observatory?

50sjayne

DIS Veteran
OK. I've looked around quite a bit and it's all a bit confusing. Can anyone give me something to program into the gps that will get us to wherever you are supposed to catch a bus to Griffith Observatory? It'll say stuff on the website like catch a red bus or something but we aren't local so I don't know where to go. Thanks ahead of time, Susan. :confused3

On what day/time/season are you going?

Parking is free and during certain times easy to find.

We're staying at the Howard Johnson on Harbor and we'll be driving. We have a gps. I guess I can research the bus line to see if there is an actual address to the red line station they are talking about. I have heard parking was pretty bad. This will be the end of March. We're there the 21'st-26. (5 days at Disneyland) I wanted to have an extra day to go to the observatory and Forest Lawn cemetery. I know it would be better to go on a slow day, but it's also good to be at Disney on a slow day ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter