Where should I buy park passes?

disneymagicmom

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving at WDW on Feb 14th. We will be leaving for our cruise that following Sunday so we will be park hopping for 2 1/2 days. What kind of park passes should we buy? We'd like to spend time in all 4 parks in small increments.

Any suggestions? Can I use my DVC member discount?

Thanks in advance!

Sharon :)

There is no DVC member discount on any pass except for the Unlimited Magic Pass. If you are not going anywhere but the parks, the best value pass is the 5 day park hopper (any extra days do not expire and the 5 day pass is just $23 more than the four day pass when you use a Disney Club card). If you do not have a Disney Club card you might consider getting one as it will pay for itself by buying just these passes. The easiest place to buy is probably right at your resort when you check in, but you can also buy at the parks themselves.

4 parks in 2.5 days will take some discrimination and limitation on what you can hope to see in each park...With the reduction in hours in may also take some significant schedule juggling, but maybe February hours will increase.

As to where to buy passes- If you are a AAA member you get the same discount as DC card and other AAA benefits which may or may not be useful to you. Just buy the passes at your nearby AAA office.

If you are going to Chicago soon, or know someone who is- there is a promotion at the Disney Stores in Chicago that give a $50 store credit with every adult pass purchased. This money can be used to buy kid passes.

Paul

The Disney Club is the former Magic Kingdom Club. I believe they have a web site.

The discount on tickets from them is 5%. These apply to park hoppers and annual passes.

That being said, if you plan to visit WDW more than once in a 365 day period, you might want to do an annual pass. As DVC members, we have always found those to be the best value for us. Any time you are going to be in the "world" for more than 8 days out of 365, it is the best value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter