Where might I find the best location to by tickets(value wise)?

bhambuck

Earning My Ears
I am willing to buy a 3, 4, or 5 day hopper pass. I will be there from Wednesday, January 23 through Friday, January 25 (three days total). Including my spouse, I have three children so value is very important to me. Any suggestions? Where might be the best place to by tickets? Should I wait until I get there or by them near my home?

Hi bhambuck! And WELCOME TO THE DIS!!!
There are no such things are 3 day hoppers, so if you are looking for hopper passes, you will have to purchase a 4 day Hopper. Unused hopper days never expire, so you can use the leftover days on future trips. :) If you are going to buy Hoppers, you can just purchase them when you check into any Disney Resort, or at the parks. If you are flying in, you can purchase them at the Disney Stores that are located in the Orlando Malls. You might want to consider purchasing your tickets from a on-line site, such as www.floridaorlandotickets.com . You will get a discount about the same at AAA and the Disney Club.

If you don't think that you will parkhop then you might want to consider purchasing Bounce Back tickets. You will have to ask for these - they are not advertised. What they are are single days admissions that you purchase at one time at the savings of $5 per day after the first day. For example - you have decided to go to the MK the first day, Epcot the second day and MGM the third day. (You are going to skip AK for this trip.) When you go to the MK on the first day you purchase your ticket for that day (about $50) and ask for 2 Bounce Back tickets (at about $45 a piece). You will then have saved $10 on your 3 days. I hope that this makes sense - this is such a hard admission to describe. :(

Again , Welcome to the DIS! Feel free to ask lots of questions! And I hope that you have a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter