Where is TravelinGal?

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
Where did TravelinGal go?

Do you realize she has deleted all of her posts from the DISigns thread (not any other threads, though, or the ones that were locked of course)?

I had made a design request that she said she would do for me, but I haven't heard from her in 2 weeks. :confused3

I know there were some "issues" here and there, but to do this???? I hardly think it's fair to those of us who were not invloved!!

Hi Maria - I had been wondering where she was - having seen the crocs thread a couple of weeks ago I thought maybe she was taking a break.

I hadn't realised she'd deleted all of her posts, but then she did have a lot of designs posted on this board and maybe she just doesn't feel like sharing them anymore.

There are a lot of talented and generous DISers on this board who donate their time and their design skills out of the kindness of their hearts and I don't think we can just expect to use these designs - if someone has upset her and she no longer gets pleasure out of this board then I think she's well within her rights to remove her designs.

JMHO

You never know she may come back when the dust settles - I sure hope so as she had some great designs and its a pity to see her gone.

She seemed to have gotten a bit of an attitude with people here on this thread. As Clare said she deleted all of her posts, took her proverbial ball and moved over to TGM to start a designing thread over there. And guess what, no more confronational posts here on the DIS since she has left!

Ok, never heard of TGM so not sure waht that it. But, this does bite a bullet! I mean she is vey talented, along with all the other great talent here. I hope things get worked out and she can come back soon.

Actually, I started a design thread on TGM. TravelinGal was invited over there. Just wanted to clarify that. Maria I will let her know that you were looking for her. She might not have realized she hadn't done that design yet. I know she has been having some computer issues.

Molly K said:
Ok, never heard of TGM so not sure waht that it. But, this does bite a bullet! I mean she is vey talented, along with all the other great talent here. I hope things get worked out and she can come back soon.
Tour Guide Mike. Yes, this thread of full of great designers!

Just lettin y'all know I'm keeping an eye on this...it's CALM around here...lets KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!! :thumbsup2

robnkris said:
Actually, I started a design thread on TGM. TravelinGal was invited over there. Just wanted to clarify that. Maria I will let her know that you were looking for her. She might not have realized she hadn't done that design yet. I know she has been having some computer issues.

Thanks robnkris! I have since had contact with her. She has sent me my request and did an absolutely awesome job with it!! I will miss her here! I hope she comes back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter