Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-sh8tvm2-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not at All Star Sports or Movies...or Music, POP, AoA. :tink:

It's from a budget resort right? I can't think of any other budget resorts. Ft. Wilderness?

It's from a budget resort right? I can't think of any other budget resorts. Ft. Wilderness?

i-sh8tvm2-Th.jpg

That's why I think the "resort" classification is misleading. :rotfl2: But...was going with the majority opinion and then couldn't decide how to classify it..."deluxe, moderate, value". This is located at Ft. Wilderness; tell me where for the solve. :tink:

i-sh8tvm2-Th.jpg

That's why I think the "resort" classification is misleading. :rotfl2: But...was going with the majority opinion and then couldn't decide how to classify it..."deluxe, moderate, value". This is located at Ft. Wilderness; tell me where for the solve. :tink:

Shop or food service? Inside?

i-sh8tvm2-Th.jpg

The Fort is not a value resort, it is considered moderate, although the cabins to me would be deluxe based on the price.

I bet they would notice too.:rotfl2: I hope because we booked prior we don't have to pay, yup not really clear. I guess I don't get out much:rotfl:they don't charge to park up here except maybe luxury hotels in Boston.

Now this money you don't have to pay for parking, can now be used for the balloon :lmao:

There are only two shops at the Fort, so it's either the Meadow's Trading Post or the Settlement Trading Post. Is it a bin that holds something for sale?

i-sh8tvm2-Th.jpg

There are only two shops at the Fort, so it's either the Meadow's Trading Post or the Settlement Trading Post. Is it a bin that holds something for sale?

This is from the Settlement Trading Post but it's not a bin holding a sale item. Name the location of the tub...:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!