Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Another for Wednesday:

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg
:tink:

I am so excited, I nabbed a reservation for the Fort for Halloween weekend. Been trying for months. I know camping is not for you all, but Halloween at the Fort is so much fun.

I love camping. If I lived as close as you and had a camper I would be there every weekend.::yes:: Well maybe not every wekend but at least once a month.:rotfl:

I am so excited, I nabbed a reservation for the Fort for Halloween weekend. Been trying for months. I know camping is not for you all, but Halloween at the Fort is so much fun.

I used to camp all the time all over the US. I tent camped at Fort Wilderness (once!) when my daughter was young. It was the nicest campground I have ever been to! The bath houses were so nice. But, by the 3rd day, everything was moist, it was so humid. I left the tent there to dry out and got a room at the Quality Inn!

I love Halloween at DW/DL! The Halloween parties are more fun than the Christmas parties. It was so fun to dress up!

I used to camp all the time all over the US. I tent camped at Fort Wilderness (once!) when my daughter was young. It was the nicest campground I have ever been to! The bath houses were so nice. But, by the 3rd day, everything was moist, it was so humid. I left the tent there to dry out and got a room at the Quality Inn!

I love Halloween at DW/DL! The Halloween parties are more fun than the Christmas parties. It was so fun to dress up!

041c139358962db851330b58a847a3eb.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts