Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

wilderness lodge?

WLV? Carving? On a wall?

Is it on one of the tall columns, at the tops?

:yay: It's the beaver carving in the lobby area of WLV. :yay:

i-4jCGxv4-L.jpg
:tink:

This is from the ride and it is one of Ariel's trinkets. But where specifically is this trinket?

Jeff has found the attraction. This is from the Little Mermaid. Now just tell me where this is.

Is it the trinket she's holding and admiring or is it on a shelf in the room where Ariel is looking over her collection? :tink:

Last edited:
This is from the ride and it is one of Ariel's trinkets. But where specifically is this trinket?

Jeff has found the attraction. This is from the Little Mermaid. Now just tell me where this is.

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I got twenty

:lovestruc Dedication game was all we hoped it would be :cheer2:; super nice beating our #1 rivals on their court :cheer2:... in 3 games!

i-TtNrr5b-M.jpg
i-Hpb7JgZ-M.jpg

SWEET VICTORY...told her I didn't think she could jump that high :rotfl2:...

i-NDLW7tt-L.jpg
:tink:

Is it the trinket she's holding and admiring or is it on a shelf in the room where Ariel is looking over her collection? :tink:

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I got twenty

Yes, she is hold it! Does this look familiar Karolyn? Terri said I had used it on another thread and then I realized I had used it on the image below me thread right after your picture from the Little Mermaid!

Last edited:
Yes, she is hold it! Does this look familiar Karolyn? Terri said I had used it on another thread and then I realized I had used it on the image below me thread right after your picture from the Little Mermaid!

So glad she is having such a good year! What grade is she now? 9th?

I honestly didn't remember seeing it Denise :headache:; not thinking clearly lately. :headache: Yes, Redstorm is trying to have a good year; her feet have really been bothering her but she's hanging in there. She's already in 10th grade...sophomore...which is why she's looking at campus visits already for college. :sad1: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter