Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Yes, I'm on my two week free period but have not had time to work on it again. I uploaded one photo but could not figure out how to resize it or post it on here. I will be gone for 4 days next week. I'm going to Glacier National Park and will probably not have WiFi for those 4 days.

To post on Disboards you go to the "share" button at the bottom right of the page; click it and a small box will appear in the middle of your screen asking you to "choose a size" (I've been using the thumbnail for crops and "large" for other posts); click on your chosen size and another box will appear where you highlight the photo information with a left click and "copy and paste". Then go to WITW, click on the post section and go to "image" button at the top (next to the smiley fact); click on it and a box appears where you copy/past your photo information and click insert and your photo appears in your "reply". To crop you go to the little "wrench" or "tool" display at the bottom right and click "edit". You can also edit with PicMonkey which is AWESOME (that's the main reason I went with SmugMug) with TONS of editing options. I haven't "studied" it yet but did use it to put the "RIP" over Goopy's picture. :tink:

The restroom by the Tower of Terror?

DVC Kiosk?

Down by ToT and RnR?

i-Dpp8d82-Th.jpg

Okay, here's the "deal"...when I transferred from Photobucket I transferred my "Game Photos" but FORGOT to transfer the file with ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE CROPS. :faint: And...to make things worse...this is an older crop from either 2014, 2015 or 2015 trips and I haven't transferred ANY of those years yet from my computer. SO...I'm going to have to either look through them all before I totally "declare it solved". I'm thinking it's the DVC kiosk but not 100% sure. I always wondered why it was there and that may be the reason....it's the DVC kiosk. As you walk down Sunset you walk directly into this "scene". You go left to RnR and right to enter ToT. The ToT restroom area is at the exit of the gift shop so I know it's not there. I'm sorry but this "process" is taking longer than I thought! :tink:

SO...I'll post a new crop for Friday to keep us going. I know I won't get to transfer anymore photos this weekend unless we decide not to go to Bastrop for the final day of the volleyball tournament. There's a game here tonight so we'll be at the gym for a good part of the evening since we want to watch the freshman and JV games also. Study this today...it should be pretty easy to solve...

i-6VwpQgq-Th.jpg
:tink:

i-w7hjK8n-M.jpg

With a heavy heart the last 10 hours, I have to suck it up and say the words...my Goopy passed away this afternoon around 4 PM...as I was on the way home from my dentist appointment in Brenham. David met me at the car when I pulled in the driveway. :sad1: He was sleeping under our kitchen table when he crossed the bridge to now be with his sisters. I'm lost without him; he followed me around like a shadow and should be at my feet under my computer desk right now. The Princess took it very hard :sad:; Redstorm (a little tired after 3 volleyball matches today...they won them all and started the tournament on a good note :goodvibes) looked through pictures like this one...

i-HXGcF5R-M.jpg

...with me. She was just a little over 2 years old when her Dad brought Goopy home to live with us...a gift from a breeder friend...

i-xTFrg37-M.jpg

He couldn't hear; had a hard time seeing; had a heart condition but still "walked his territory" daily. While I was in the pool he'd circle our entire yard, no matter how hot it was, to check things out. David said he was "making his round" earlier this afternoon. :lovestruc Damn dentist :headache:; I should have been with him but I'm glad he didn't suffer like our poor Piper and Lexi did. My last memory will be of him looking at me with those forlorn eyes as I waved to him and told him I'd be back later. :sad1: I was on my way but he couldn't wait...he couldn't fight anymore. :tink:

oh no I am soo sorry for your lost

SO...I'll post a new crop for Friday to keep us going. I know I won't get to transfer anymore photos this weekend unless we decide not to go to Bastrop for the final day of the volleyball tournament. There's a game here tonight so we'll be at the gym for a good part of the evening since we want to watch the freshman and JV games also. Study this today...it should be pretty easy to solve...

i-6VwpQgq-Th.jpg

park? epcot?

i-w7hjK8n-M.jpg

With a heavy heart the last 10 hours, I have to suck it up and say the words...my Goopy passed away this afternoon around 4 PM...as I was on the way home from my dentist appointment in Brenham. David met me at the car when I pulled in the driveway. :sad1: He was sleeping under our kitchen table when he crossed the bridge to now be with his sisters. I'm lost without him; he followed me around like a shadow and should be at my feet under my computer desk right now. The Princess took it very hard :sad:; Redstorm (a little tired after 3 volleyball matches today...they won them all and started the tournament on a good note :goodvibes) looked through pictures like this one...

i-HXGcF5R-M.jpg

...with me. She was just a little over 2 years old when her Dad brought Goopy home to live with us...a gift from a breeder friend...

i-xTFrg37-M.jpg

He couldn't hear; had a hard time seeing; had a heart condition but still "walked his territory" daily. While I was in the pool he'd circle our entire yard, no matter how hot it was, to check things out. David said he was "making his round" earlier this afternoon. :lovestruc Damn dentist :headache:; I should have been with him but I'm glad he didn't suffer like our poor Piper and Lexi did. My last memory will be of him looking at me with those forlorn eyes as I waved to him and told him I'd be back later. :sad1: I was on my way but he couldn't wait...he couldn't fight anymore. :tink:

So sorry.

i-6VwpQgq-Th.jpg

Park, resort or other?

:lovestruc Boy was it rough last night :sad2: and having to go out in the back yard this morning to turn the pool filter on and scoop leaves was a tearjerker; he wasn't there to greet me and get his morning pills and puppy treat; follow me around the pool while I scooped leaves out or bounce up the back steps to wait for me so we could go inside and he could plop down under the table in front of his little fan. Stupid fan was SO noisy but I miss that noise now that it's gone. ::yes:: He DID have a pretty good life :goodvibes and out of all the 6-7 dogs we've had his passing was by far the most peaceful. I'm guessing God figured I wouldn't have been able to handle it any other way. :goodvibes Just sent a text to my BFF (yesterday was HER birthday) and she made me laugh with her return text of "I'm going to miss that little yeppy barking TURD, he always wanted to eat me"! :rotfl: Thank you so much for the "hugs"...I needed them this morning. :goodvibes :tink:

It will feel empty for awhile.:( :sad1:

Karolyn, I posted on FB but wanted to send you :hug::hug::hug: here too. I know Goopy is happily keeping watch on you from above, knowing one day he can be your shadow again in Heaven

To post on Disboards you go to the "share" button at the bottom right of the page; click it and a small box will appear in the middle of your screen asking you to "choose a size" (I've been using the thumbnail for crops and "large" for other posts); click on your chosen size and another box will appear where you highlight the photo information with a left click and "copy and paste". Then go to WITW, click on the post section and go to "image" button at the top (next to the smiley fact); click on it and a box appears where you copy/past your photo information and click insert and your photo appears in your "reply". To crop you go to the little "wrench" or "tool" display at the bottom right and click "edit". You can also edit with PicMonkey which is AWESOME (that's the main reason I went with SmugMug) with TONS of editing options. I haven't "studied" it yet but did use it to put the "RIP" over Goopy's picture. :tink:

Okay, let's see if this works.

Where is this?

Well, that's okay but they cropped my crop.

Here it is better. Where is this?

It will feel empty for awhile.:( :sad1:

Boy does it! We actually stayed after the volleyball match and waited for the girls to come back out of the locker room since we didn't have to get home for Goopy's meds. They won in 3...easily...felt bad for the other team. :o They played 12 games, 4 matches today! Bastrop tournament went well. Won all 3 matches yesterday and won 2 out of 3 today. The #1 seed beat them for the match win after the Brahmanettes won the first game out of the 3. :goodvibes One of our lead players got a "knee to the head" :eek: jumping for a "kill" and Redstorm's foot starting bothering her. Teammate sat out tonight (concussion prodigal) but Redstorm played...and got a "boo boo" on her knee. :goodvibes Early departure road trip in the morning for the Saturday's games at the tournament. This trip is a little longer...2 hours instead of 1 but I'm ready to get out of the house. When we drove to the high school for the games this evening...at 6:15...it was STILL 103 degrees! :sunny: Heat index at 3 PM was 109! :faint: Gonna be a long day tomorrow! :sunny: :tink:

Karolyn, I posted on FB but wanted to send you :hug::hug::hug: here too. I know Goopy is happily keeping watch on you from above, knowing one day he can be your shadow again in Heaven

Awwww...thanks Annie. :hug: I haven't checked Facebook since noon but have some downtime now. That's a good thought for me. :lovestruc I told DH if there's anything "good" out his leaving us it's the fact that I won't TRIP OVER HIM anymore when I turn around and forget he's usually there! One of my high school friends was dog sitting this past weekend ... the dog was so excited to see her (a big dog!) she jumped up and Shirley lost her balance and feel against the arm of chair! :scared: She had one of the "prettiest black eyes" :rotfl: I've seen in a long time! :rotfl2: I told her I wasn't going to "laugh at her" 'cause I could see that happening to me with Goopy too. :eek: Love on Belle a little longer tonight for me. :lovestruc Love your description of Denise's crop too! :lmao: I knew that face looked familiar! :headache::tink:

Boy does it! We actually stayed after the volleyball match and waited for the girls to come back out of the locker room since we didn't have to get home for Goopy's meds. They won in 3...easily...felt bad for the other team. :o They played 12 games, 4 matches today! Bastrop tournament went well. Won all 3 matches yesterday and won 2 out of 3 today. The #1 seed beat them for the match win after the Brahmanettes won the first game out of the 3. :goodvibes One of our lead players got a "knee to the head" :eek: jumping for a "kill" and Redstorm's foot starting bothering her. Teammate sat out tonight (concussion prodigal) but Redstorm played...and got a "boo boo" on her knee. :goodvibes Early departure road trip in the morning for the Saturday's games at the tournament. This trip is a little longer...2 hours instead of 1 but I'm ready to get out of the house. When we drove to the high school for the games this evening...at 6:15...it was STILL 103 degrees! :sunny: Heat index at 3 PM was 109! :faint: Gonna be a long day tomorrow! :sunny: :tink:

Volleyball team is off to a good start. Pretty hot down your way. :sunny: It was cool and rainy here:umbrella: low 60's. Heading to Maine tomorrow for a long weekend. I'll try to get to wifi to check in and play. There is a place to get it but you have to walk there, the only bad thing is it really drains your battery. Last time I was up my full battery drained in about 30 min.:sad2:

Volleyball team is off to a good start. Pretty hot down your way. :sunny: It was cool and rainy here:umbrella: low 60's. Heading to Maine tomorrow for a long weekend. I'll try to get to wifi to check in and play. There is a place to get it but you have to walk there, the only bad thing is it really drains your battery. Last time I was up my full battery drained in about 30 min.:sad2:

:P:P:P I would LOVE for it to be in the 60's!!! Stupid high pressure sitting over us again! My niece in the Dallas area has had close to flooding rains EVERY day this week and she's without power this evening! She's thankful the temperature is COOL there because of the rain! That sucks about the WiFi...I certainly wouldn't like that! The walking isn't so bad but that battery draining...o_O. Have fun. (I'm going right now to finish my PM to you before I forget what I wanted to say! :rotfl2:) Yes...the team is REALLY improving on a daily basis. Hoping they STAY HEALTHY and continue their success!:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter