Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

VERY lucky! :faint: We'll be on a tight schedule Friday...dance numbers for the Princess start at 2:30 but we need to drop Goopy off for boarding no earlier than 8:30 before our 3 1/2 hour drive, find parking in downtown :headache:, check in at the Hyatt, grab lunch and walk to the dance venue. Clearly NO time for car trouble on I-10 :scared:! But all I can see is the next trip moving farther away! :rotfl2: It is what it is and I know YOU know exactly what I mean!

a87c36c4-c59e-4d27-937d-e1fd810c6b67_zpsy2vjfnvk.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, this is at the Poly. Tell me where. :goodvibes :tink:

Lobby area? Part of a wall somewhere maybe around the waterfall or new water feature?

You have a busy weekend. We are heading to Maine but have to come back Sunday night because I have to work Monday and Steph has drivers ed class.

Lobby area? Part of a wall somewhere maybe around the waterfall or new water feature?

You have a busy weekend. We are heading to Maine but have to come back Sunday night because I have to work Monday and Steph has drivers ed class.

:goodvibes I think your "Boss of the Year" should give you Monday off since July 4th is Tuesday but guess Steph needs to get her hours in too when she can! At least you get a couple days of relaxation. Once we make it through Friday's schedule we're "home free"; only 2 late morning dances on Saturday and then BFF's granddaughter does her solo at 8:30 so we'll be able to have a nice late lunch/early dinner at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. :dance3:

This is not in the lobby area so not part of the new water feature and not part of a wall. :goodvibes :tink:

:goodvibes I think your "Boss of the Year" should give you Monday off since July 4th is Tuesday but guess Steph needs to get her hours in too when she can! At least you get a couple days of relaxation. Once we make it through Friday's schedule we're "home free"; only 2 late morning dances on Saturday and then BFF's granddaughter does her solo at 8:30 so we'll be able to have a nice late lunch/early dinner at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. :dance3:

This is not in the lobby area so not part of the new water feature and not part of a wall. :goodvibes :tink:

Inside or outside?

My boss is so great she has this new rule where no appointments are allowed on Fridays anymore.:sad2: She also said nobody could take Fridays off anymore, that did not go over well.:rotfl2: Let's just say most of us put in for some Fridays off this summer and said too bad we are taking them.:rotfl2:

Last edited:

Shop or food service?

Sounds like you both have busy weekends ahead! i hope Terri comes back so I have someone to play with :) Glad you car is all fixed. I do not envy you going to... Houston? Whatever megalopolis it is. I went to Spokane today for an art class. That was a big deal for me!

My boss is so great she has this new rule where no appointments are allowed on Fridays anymore.:sad2: She also said nobody could take Fridays off anymore, that did not go over well.:rotfl2: Let's just say most of us put in for some Fridays off this summer and said too bad we are taking them.:rotfl2:

:lmao: She's a "gem" isn't she! :lmao: :tink:

Sounds like you both have busy weekends ahead! i hope Terri comes back so I have someone to play with :) Glad you car is all fixed. I do not envy you going to... Houston? Whatever megalopolis it is. I went to Spokane today for an art class. That was a big deal for me!

Full of history, San Antonio; walking distance to The Alamo and other Spanish Missions, on the Riverwalk, HUGE Mall within walking distance and restaurants stuck everywhere! :rotfl: It's been years since I've been to San Antonio...I think the Princess was 4 or something like that when she was in a cheerleading competition at Sea World. If we DON'T go to my favorite Mexican restaurant, we'll park the car Friday when we arrive and not use it again until we leave at noon Sunday. :yay: :tink:

Full of history, San Antonio; walking distance to The Alamo and other Spanish Missions, on the Riverwalk, HUGE Mall within walking distance and restaurants stuck everywhere! :rotfl: It's been years since I've been to San Antonio...I think the Princess was 4 or something like that when she was in a cheerleading competition at Sea World. If we DON'T go to my favorite Mexican restaurant, we'll park the car Friday when we arrive and not use it again until we leave at noon Sunday. :yay: :tink:

After I get home from brass ensemble tomorrow, I won't use my car again until Monday when I go to painting class.

I found a painting class that DW offers for DVC members! And it's in the restaurant in the top of Contemporary Resort! It's called "Painting with a View"

This is inside but not in a shop or food service. :tink:

So, you are not being tricky are you? It's not OUTside a shop or food service? Like upstairs around Ohana and Kona and the shop? Did you say it was inside?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter