Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

3bc265a6-4ec6-49c2-8f63-5d16506d8b0f_zpsco6luikr.jpg

Attraction :tink:

Parade?

I will start with WL lobby?

Park, resort or other?

Park, resort or other?

Next trip to Disney World gets farther and farther down the road. :headache: Car was "in the shop" yesterday for some rear end repair...$581.00; DH drives it home and into the garage and notices somethings not right.:headache: Does some checking...the ALTERNATOR is broke! :rotfl: $$$$ keep flying out the window :wave: and vacation fund keeps dwindling! :rotfl2: We have to laugh about it and be grateful it didn't happen on the way to San Antonio this weekend! :car:

a87c36c4-c59e-4d27-937d-e1fd810c6b67_zpsy2vjfnvk.jpg

Good start :thumbsup2; this is from a resort but not WL. :goodvibes :tink:

Next trip to Disney World gets farther and farther down the road. :headache: Car was "in the shop" yesterday for some rear end repair...$581.00; DH drives it home and into the garage and notices somethings not right.:headache: Does some checking...the ALTERNATOR is broke! :rotfl: $$$$ keep flying out the window :wave: and vacation fund keeps dwindling! :rotfl2: We have to laugh about it and be grateful it didn't happen on the way to San Antonio this weekend! :car:

Good start :thumbsup2; this is from a resort but not WL. :goodvibes :tink:

Poly?

Lucky it happened before your trip. :eek:

Poly?

Lucky it happened before your trip. :eek:

VERY lucky! :faint: We'll be on a tight schedule Friday...dance numbers for the Princess start at 2:30 but we need to drop Goopy off for boarding no earlier than 8:30 before our 3 1/2 hour drive, find parking in downtown :headache:, check in at the Hyatt, grab lunch and walk to the dance venue. Clearly NO time for car trouble on I-10 :scared:! But all I can see is the next trip moving farther away! :rotfl2: It is what it is and I know YOU know exactly what I mean!

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, this is at the Poly. Tell me where. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!