Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

07f0c663-ce19-41de-9650-bc7314bc1d26_zps11nbbbmp.jpg

Value resort; not advertising or PSA, just part of the decor. :goodvibes :tink:

Inside or outside?

ya its suppose to get up to 86 this weekend here :(

Just got to Vermont it's 91 here and was 80 at home.

IT'S HOT EVERYWHERE! :sunny::sunny::sunny: Pool was very refreshing; just spent an hour out there and ready to tackle the rest of the day. I can't believe it's 91 in Vermont :beach:; hope the girls don't get overheated on the field. Good luck! Jeff...sounds like a "stay indoors" weekend for you too. I won't be venturing out unless it's to the pool & back! At 5 PM, we've reached the 96 degree mark with a 105 heat index; suppose to get a "cool front" :rotfl: this weekend and hoping the weather system brings some rain. Absolutely DREADING next weekend in San Antonio. :faint: We're staying on The Riverwalk which should help a little since it's below street level. Friday afternoon will all be indoors with dance competitions from 2:30-9:00 but Saturday they'll finish around noon with our afternoon free. Outdoor plans will definitely depend on the temperature.:rotfl2::tink:

Friday's new one...gonna be a HOT weekend! :beach: (I may have used this already but let's give it a try. :goodvibes)

cf35c5f4-0bb8-4183-9293-200319b61128_zpshzcksxca.jpg
:tink:

HS? Hollywood or Sunset Blvd.?

Will have to leave the rest to everyone else. Leaving early tomorrow for Key West for the next 5 days :cool1:. :beach:

That sounds like fun! Hope you have nice weather.

We will be in the 90's on Sunday and Monday. So far We've had a mild summer. But here comes July and Aug.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!