Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

e26e10fc-5184-4751-a077-06394f2d0f62_zpshpixjg0y.jpg

This is from Epcot. :tink:

WS? Japan or UK?

DSZara.jpg Ugh! For some reason I can not get my answer to not go inside the quote.

But I think this is the answer to Denise's post.

Italy, France or China?

WS? Japan or UK?

Got a little rain last night from TS Cindy and slightly cooler temperatures :yay:...only in the high 70's this morning and Goopy is a happy puppy! :goofy: He's been miserable the past few days but new haircut and cooler temps makes him a "bouncy boy" again! :goofy:

:dance3: Japan is the country I was looking for! I took notice of these grates a little more on the past trip...some of them are really pretty and a HM as a bonus! ::yes::

P1130327_zps6upnecst.jpg
:tink:

Love the balloon peeping over the top of it! Didn't even go into this shop :rotfl:; I'm more of a World of Disney, Christmas shop and Mickey's Pantry shopper. :goodvibes I'm guessing this is a "high end" clothing shop? :tink:

We never went inside, out of my budget, :rolleyes1. I actually didn't even notice the balloon, I took it because it started with a "Z" and I knew I could use it for the ABC game here,:P

Got a little rain last night from TS Cindy and slightly cooler temperatures :yay:...only in the high 70's this morning and Goopy is a happy puppy! :goofy: He's been miserable the past few days but new haircut and cooler temps makes him a "bouncy boy" again! :goofy:

I saw in the paper where a 10 year old boy was killed when a wave from Cindy tossed a log onto shore and it hit him! How horrible. She stayed clear of us, thank goodness.

I just read that too Terri. Not blaming anyone but have to ask the question WHEN are people going to start realizing how dangerous these storms are? :headache: It's so sad but we should all learn to respect Mother Nature. I'd be curious too but I'd stay in the relative safety of my home/vacation home/condo...whatever. What a horrible thing to happen to that poor family. :sad1: :tink:

We never went inside, out of my budget, :rolleyes1. I actually didn't even notice the balloon, I took it because it started with a "Z" and I knew I could use it for the ABC game here,:P

:lmao: Same here! I had "sticker shock" in the soccer store but had to bite the bullet for a requested Christmas gift from Redstorm. :eek: That's my only complaint about the "new" Disney Springs...a little to high priced for the average family. :rolleyes1 :tink:

I just read that too Terri. Not blaming anyone but have to ask the question WHEN are people going to start realizing how dangerous these storms are? :headache: It's so sad but we should all learn to respect Mother Nature. I'd be curious too but I'd stay in the relative safety of my home/vacation home/condo...whatever. What a horrible thing to happen to that poor family. :sad1: :tink:

Those of us who deal with them every year respect and know the dangers. You read or hear stories every storm, mostly from tourists, who say they want to experience what a tropical storm feels like...REALLY! They are crazy, they have no clue how dangerous it really is.

Those of us who deal with them every year respect and know the dangers. You read or hear stories every storm, mostly from tourists, who say they want to experience what a tropical storm feels like...REALLY! They are crazy, they have no clue how dangerous it really is.

...and I just remembered...another article in the Houston Chronicle quoted a little 11 year old girl, on vacation in Galveston from Waco, she was enjoying the storm..."one time yesterday I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE OCEAN! :scared1: Now...I'm HOPING she meant she was "up to her ankles" walking in the waves but WHO would allow their 11 year old to swim in the Gulf during a tropical storm??? :eek: Duh...RIP TIDES...haven't you ever heard of RIP TIDES? :headache: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter