Where I ate-Nov.10-14th.

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
I cannot believe I am home ALREADY!:( Anyway, the first night I was there, I ate at Rainforest Cafe. My BF Debbie and I got a table in about 25 min. which wasn't too bad, as if you had 3 or more it was 45 min to an hour wait!:eek: We ordered the Appetizer Platter which consisted of: Chicken Strips, Chimi-cha cha, Blue Crab Delight, and Coastal Calamari! It was quite a bit, and we managed to share it and feel full.:p After, we had 2 mixed drinks each at Capt. Jacks on the dock, and managed to walk around Downtown Stores.::yes:: On Thursday, we went off site for Breakfast, and for lunch I picked up a Sandwhich at the ASM food court-Ham and Cheese, it was good.

Thanks for posting your reviews. Sounds like a lot of food on that platter.::yes::

I couldn't understand why your boyfriend was named Debbie. :)
It took me a minute that you meant best friend...:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I went to Epcot for the Food and Wine festival. ;) I went to MGM first, and took the boat over, what a nice relaxing ride.::yes:: Dropped me right by the Countries, and I decided to have a "snack" at Matsunoma Lounge!:o Had 2 Sushi rolls, and a Kirin, than I decided to see Chubby Checker, he was good, nice show.;) From there, I went to Germany where I got some fudge and Candy, and than on to Mexico where I tried to get a Margarita, but the line was 30 people too long!:earseek: So, I backtracked and got a Samuel Adams.::yes:: Went over to Norway, to the Kringle Bakery, and IT had a LONG line, so I decided to ride the Mexico ride, and than went back to Norway, and they were out of the Cinnamon Rolls!:( So, I got a Choc. Chip cookie, and watched Illuminations....ahhhhhh.:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter