Where have you guys found the BIG (2 gallon?) Ziplok bags for packing?

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
I've read this many times, but with no search feature, can't find it now! Where have you had success finding these big bags?

(So far I've looked at the grocery store, Target, and Meijer in our area - but no luck.)

Wal-Mart has them sometimes too. But you gotta LOOK because they usually don't have a lot of them, and they have always been up on the top shelf.

I found them to Wal Mart Neighborhood Market. I searched Super Wal Mart and found nothing but DM said she saw at Neighborhood Market. Sure enough they were there.
Very handy!

THANK YOU to everyone, especially worm761. It's nice to know that there's an alternative if I can't find them soon!

We're doing a quick trip, with carry luggage only. I want to make it as easy as possible for the security personnel to do their job AND get my stuff back into my bag!:D

I also found them at Wal Mart. I was surprised at how much room I had by using the bags. Be sure to squeeze the air out.

Sandy

I've only found them at Big Lots which is a closeout store. If there is time I could send you some when are you leaving?

Walmart.

Debster is right though, you really REALLY have to look for them!!! They are there with all the other ziplocks, but there are only a few, and they are nestled in with the rest.

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter