Where can you get Macaroons (French cookies) at Disney?

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

My daughter loves the French Macaroon cookies (the colorful ones, not the coconut type), does anyone know where you can get them at Disney?

Thanks, Marina :flower1:

You can get macarons that have been made into an ice cream sandwich at L'Artisan Des Glaces, right next to the bakery. I have to have two every trip!

Hi all,

My daughter loves the French Macaroon cookies (the colorful ones, not the coconut type), does anyone know where you can get them at Disney?

Thanks, Marina :flower1:
You can find macarons (not macaroons) at Les Halles in France. You can buy them individually and they also have a nice assortment box, which is what I always get. Everyone knows I don't share that treat! Enjoy!

The brunch at California Grill serves them with jelly cookies and freshly made candies at the end of your meal. They don’t expect you to be hungry at that point so after presenting them on a pedestal plate, they box them for you to take back to your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter