Where can I find a list of all DIS meets/events

Andrea1973

Mouseketeer
Sorry, I am old but new to the forms...(joined a while ago, but seldom get on here)

Is there someplace that there is a compilation of all the DIS meets/events that someone maintains possibly going into next year?

I want to plan my trip next year and want to plan appropriately.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

If you go to DISUnplugged.com and click on the most recent show (or any of the shows), you'll find a list of Upcoming DIS Meets for GKTW. Each Meet will have a clickable link that will take you to more info on that specific one! :goodvibes

You're so welcome! Keep an eye on that page as they update the info as new meets are added. :earsgirl:

Awesome I am planning on attending at least one before next April, hope it all works out.

Please can someone help me. I am takin my family of 6 on a Disney Magic cruise on February 18.... I want to be involved in the fish extender activity...please can someone tell me how to sign up...and how I can keep up on how many are in the group. Thank you in advance to whomever can help me.

Please can someone help me. I am takin my family of 6 on a Disney Magic cruise on February 18.... I want to be involved in the fish extender activity...please can someone tell me how to sign up...and how I can keep up on how many are in the group. Thank you in advance to whomever can help me.
Hi there!

Here's the thread for your cruise FE and meet Ups:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/thu-feb-18-2016-3-night-castaway-cay-from-port-canaveral.3420442/

Enjoy your cruise! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!