Where Are The Hidden Mickeys?

JosephTNielsen

Quacky For Donald
Ever since I found out about the hidden Mickeys around Disneyland and the other Disney parks I've been trying to find some of them. Is there a list of where some of them are at Disneyland? Or can some of you tell me where you've seen some? The only two I've seen/heard of are the following:

Jungle Cruise - The Mickey face on the hanging pot/plate or whatever it was in one of the boats.
Indiana Jones - One of the skeletons that pops out of the wall wearing a Mickey watch.

Thanks again! :wave2:

...Joe....

This is hiddenmickeys.org. There is a lot of info, but it's hard to sort through it all. I don't know of a clean list for Disneyland.

A few that I can think of are:

Big Thunder Mountain, as you are going up the 3rd hill, on the left there are 3 large gear wheels placed in Mickey shape.

On Indy, the skeleton is not one that pops out. Its against the back wall when you first enter the skeleton room. There's a row of 4, and Bones is the last one, you pretty much have to turn around in your seat to see him. And it's Mickey ears, not a watch.

Soarin', there's a Mickey on the golf ball that is hit at you. Plus it's Michael Eisner, former president of Disneyland, hitting the ball.

There's one in the wall in line for the Gadget Go Coaster in Toontown. Can't tell you exactly where, it's been a while since I looked for it.

At the boat dock behind the McDonald's fry cart in Frontierland. There's a picture adversting river cruises, there's a Mickey on the boat. But it's not a traditional hidden mickey, it's actually Mickey rather than just the shape.

One on the Haunted Mansion comes and goes, but in the ballroom scene, there is usually a place setting of a dinner plate and 2 salad plates. It moves around because cast members will form it, then others will undo it.

I'll try to think of more and post later.

I know of several.

On BTM--the gears as you go up the second lift
On HM--there's always a set of plates done as a hidden Mickey (in the holiday version, too)
On POTC--some cannonball holes in the fort are a hidden Mickey. Also, one of the breastplates on the wall just before the lift have a hidden Mickey. Also, there is a hidden Goofy on the ride.
On Buzz--in the queue there are two hidden Mickeys on the planets in the murals. Also, hidden Mickey on the mural opposite the screens where you can e-mail you picture.
In the Golden Horseshoe--in the center "vent" there is a hidden Mickey

In DCA there are at least 2 on Soarin'--look at the rocks as you go up the mountain in Tahoe and on the golf ball. Also, I know of a couple on Monster's Inc--the last Sully has a hidden Mickey on his bottom and the bad guy (I don't know his name) that Boo is hitting changes colors and patterns and one of the patterns is Mickeys. Also, the inner doors at the Tortilla Factory preshow have hidden Mickeys.

I know there are dozens and possibly hundreds more that I haven't either spotted myslef or had pointed out to me.

WOW!!!!! :sunny: I didn't expect to get this many right away! Thank you!

Another one I just remembered is on POTC. The barrals at the end before you head up the incline are grouped together in the shape of Mickey.

Thanks so much guys! I can't wait to find out about more!

...Joe...

Are hidden mickeys and "always" thing, or did they just have the hidden mickeys for the 50th?

I just searched the internet & found a lot of them, some with pics too! I printed those out & made my parents a Hidden Mickey Scavenger Hunt...they didn't play along tho.... :(
When I go w/ DD we will do the same thing, just google it - you'll find a bunch! ;)

Head over to Marceline's Confectionary and look at their logo. The serifs of the M and C create a hidden Mickey.

And it's not a watch being worn by a skeleton in Indy, it's a pair of Mickey ears. I look for him during every visit.

Hidden Mickeys are an always thing. A lot of people have confused Hidden Mickeys with the 50 Mickeys, which were a completely different thing. Hidden Mickeys are exactly that, hidden. They're not easy to spot, though once you know where one is, it will forever seem to be surrounded by flashing neon arrows and say (insert a Mickey voice here ) "Here I am, here I am." The 50 Mickeys were obvious, visible to anyone looking in the right direction. All were outside and visible from the walkways. Hidden Mickeys are in queues, on rides, in stores, & restaurants, even on the drink cups. Some hidden Mickeys have been known to disappear and reappear (case in point, the plates on HM), while some are forever there (like the murals in the Buzz queue).

You guys are so helpful! Thank you so much! This has got to be one...if not THE most helpful and friendliest forum I've found on the 'Net.

Thanks everybody!

...Joe...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter